Video marketing isn’t going away anytime soon…
Why? Well, it’s one of the best performing types of content available.
72% of consumers choose to watch a video to learn about a product or service than reading some text. Better yet, 46% of users take action after viewing a video ad. There are many video marketing statistics I could list, but I’d be here all day!
Last year the majority of social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even Pinterest really focused on getting more users to share and engage with video content on the platforms. In 2019, we’ll likely see the efforts double.
However, coming up with engaging video content ideas that turn out to be a success can be tough.
If you aren’t planning out your video marketing strategy effectively, you’ll likely make these video marketing mistakes. So, to try and help you along your journey, we’ve compiled a list of video content ideas you can start doing right away.
Without further ado, here they are:
- Share a company overview
- Record a product demo
- Showcase your thought leadership
- Highlight customer testimonials, maybe even record some video testimonials with your customers?
- Keep up to date sharing a seasonal video
- Record a Q&A video
- Educate your audience with a how-to video
- Interview your clients
- Share case studies
- Let your audience see what it’s like behind-the-scenes
- Product reviews
- Event videos
- Explainer videos
- Product launches
- A public poll
- Online webinar/training
- Time-lapse videos
- Frequently asked questions
- Roundup videos sharing weekly/monthly highlights and news
- Office tours
- Publicity stunts
- A challenge video
- Live video
- User-generated videos
- Interviews with your staff members
- Share an announcement
- Give a sneak peek of an upcoming feature or product
- Share the latest news within your industry
- Showcase the best tips to get the most out of the service/product you offer
- Share the top myths about your industry
- Promote a social media exclusive offer
- Share failures you’ve encountered and how you overcome them
- Hold a giveaway
- Share industry-specific facts
There we go, 34 video content ideas that are likely to increase engagement, publicity and possibly even generate more sales. If you’ve been sharing the same content consistently, it’s time to give your profiles a change with the above video content ideas.
Consider using the above video content ideas and get creative, you’ll soon see your engagement and growth increase.
To help you grow your presence when creating videos and generate more engagement, sales and leads, we’d recommend you read the following articles along with implementing the video content ideas;