The Best Webinar Platforms This Year – The Ultimate ListPublished on September 13, 2018
In the marketing scene, there are numerous webinar platforms at your disposal. Webinars have proven to one of the most cost-effective marketing techniques in the industry. To get started, all you need to do is make hosting payments before focusing on the content. The advantage of it all is that you are able to access the world stage with relatively little input.
With the rising number of people interacting in the online space, webinars are becoming more convenient. Especially when you take into consideration that you can reach multitudes wherever they may be. Being subscribed to webinar platforms allows you to establish authority in your niche. The video format is ideal for those looking to stamp their authority as industry leaders. This is due to the fact that you can demonstrate a couple of things in real time and respond to queries raised while at it.
During the webinar stream, it’s best to diversify the content in order to capture the imagination of audience members. A study revealed that the most popular webinar length is 60-90 minutes.
In a bid to help you grow your customer base, we’ve highlighted the top 14 webinar platforms. We’re certain you’ll find one that suits your business model. Read on!
Best Webinar Platforms 2018
Among all webinar platforms, WebinarJam stands out due to its intuitive interface. The site features automatic recording capabilities. This means that every recorded webinar fits like a glove on the autopilot program, EverWebinar. Subscription is priced at $39.99 per month, paid annually.
- The platform features top-notch password protected webinar rooms
- You can get live analytics on how the webinar is fairing.
- The site supports the option of interacting with viewers directly. Things like polls, virtual whiteboards and chats are perfect for engagement.
- Supports live streams to YouTube Live, Facebook Live and WebinarJam’s own Jamcast.
Zoom is perfect for businesses that are seeking a multi-purpose conferencing utility. Zoom provides excellent live webinar broadcasts. The feature-rich platform is thus a mainstay for many corporate establishments. The webinars solution they offer allows up to 100 interactive video participants.
- Choose a package ranging from 100 to 10,000 view-only attendees
- Supports integrations with other platforms like Facebook Live and YouTube.
- Features closed captioning capabilities.
Compared to other webinar platforms, ClickMeeting wins when it comes to cost-effectiveness. There are also numerous features on board to add to your sessions’ luster. There’s a free trial version available for 30 days. Subscription is £15 per month, billed annually, or £19 per month.
- Supports dynamic presentations and live chats for a more interactive session with viewers.
- Has great analytics features to let you know about the webinar attendance rate.
- There are a handy number of customizations available at your disposal. Branded webinars and waiting rooms are fantastic additions to the webinar space.
4. Facebook Live
Hosted on one of the biggest social media platforms in the world, Facebook Live offers a pristine experience. You can capture moments from all around the world in real time with great ease on the site.
- Facebook has excellent ad targeting capabilities. This means that you can specify your audience and tailor production around this demographic.
- Supports real-time and transparent interaction with your followers.
- You can address comments made by visitors to your webinar.
- Facebook Live is freely available.
5. Adobe Connect
Among webinar platforms, Adobe Connect offers the best service when it comes to providing customer-facing demos. Hosts are able to quickly share links for members to join in the action. Subscription starts from $50/month.
- File sharing functionality makes this platform stand out. Webinar attendees can share important files with ease.
- Screen sharing capabilities are impeccable. Adobe Connect gives you options when it comes to this. You can perform screen sharing in current live sessions or during breakouts.
- You can post polls and have whiteboard interactions with attendees.
- Offers secure, direct and immediate communication with fellow users.
6. Webinar Ninja
Webinar Ninja is a comprehensive streamlined utility tailored for intense performance. You can conduct webinar sessions live, partially live and recorded all at once. This means that webinar attendees can join in the action at the time of their choosing. Effectively, this means that your audience members need not worry about time zone differences. Rates from $49/month.
- Easy to use.
- Has numerous educational and marketing tools.
- Fabulous support team who make sure that your webinar sessions go flawlessly.
Webinar platforms rarely come packed with as much juice as Livestorm does. The platform is designed to be a Jack of all trades for marketers.
- The analytics feature allows you to monitor the real-time performance of webinars.
- You can access more than one presenter in a single call.
- Well-designed chat capabilities. The designers went an extra mile to ensure that the texting feature does not distract attendees from the webinar.
Webinar platforms like GoToMeeting are quite straightforward when it comes to deployment. The site features fabulous international features making it perfect for a number of locations. Premium subscription starts at $19/month.
- Literally zero desktop clutter.
- Gives users smooth functionality.
- Download process is quite easy.
Eyeson, cloud-based app is perfect for hosting webinars. The fact that it also supports Facebook live and YouTube streaming ensures that you have access to various demographics. The premium version of the software allows you to get qualified leads for your business from your contacts. Subscription starts from $4/month.
- Smoothly works across various platforms, on PC and smartphones.
- Supports Slack and Dropbox interactivity.
- Screen sharing capabilities.
- Easy to use
In contrast with other webinar platforms, JetWebinar holds a special rank due to its simulated capabilities. The cloud-based platform allows marketers to work with ease thanks to the virtual webinar presentations feature. Subscription starts from $97/month.
- Real-time chat functionalities.
- Intuitive process to set up a webinar.
- Fast with no latency issues.
- Helpful support team
When it comes to choosing among the various webinar platforms, it’s hard to find a platform as impressive as BigMarker. The app works to ease the process of webinar marketing since it features a couple of extra plug-ins to help you achieve your goals. Available from $29/month.
- You can make a couple of tweaks to the overall look of the webinar using the platform. This includes changes to the registration form, the landing page, and the room.
- Has a webinar marketplace where you can publicly list a webinar and amass a following.
- Directly integrates with other apps like Google Analytics, MailChimp, and
- Evergreen content is assured thanks to its automated webinar hosting capabilities.
This webinar platform allows you to do so many things all at once. You can hold online events, training sessions, meetings and presentations all at once. This gives WebEx some edge over other webinar platforms. Premium is available from $24/month.
- Easy to set up
- Has screen sharing options.
- Having been in existence for more than a decade, WebEx is widely known and accepted worldwide. This makes it reliable.
The WebinarsOnAir platform offers a cheap solution for those seeking webinar hosting. This means that small businesses, entrepreneurs, freelancers and educational institutes are the ideal demographic. Premium subscription starts at $19.97 per month.
- The webinar pages are easily customizable
- Easy for user to join the platform
- Capability to automatically record events and publish to YouTube
The platform excels since it allows you to focus on your audience and content. AnyMeeting takes care of all other logistics like how to run webinars. The platform facilitates easy customization of webinar content right from the registration process. Subscription starts from $18/month.
- Has built-in conference calling
- Phone support
- Supports Facebook and Twitter integration
- You can personalize the meeting URL
While things like design, usability, and cost can greatly influence our buying decisions, it’s the features on offer that have the greatest pull. As a marketer, you need to ensure that you maximize on all monetary ventures by choosing the best fit.